BAKING BREAD SOY CANDLE: This one's so good it will fool a professional BAKER. I kid you not - smells exactly like my house smells when we are baking a loaf of homemade yeast bread! I dare you to find one more realistic. :D I tested quite a few combinations in my search for the perfect freshly-baked bread candle, and this one rules, hands down! Not even a close second anywhere to be found. :) Our best seller!
- Handmade with pure soy wax, a cotton wick, and a cute 8 oz. square mason jar.
- Scented an average-sized room in our test burns.
- Helps you create an inviting, relaxing atmosphere for any occasion! Pamper yourself with the scents you love. :) GREAT gift idea!
- Burn time varies according to your conditions, but 50 hours is average.*
- We ship promptly (usually 1-2 business days) via USPS Priority Mail. Most customers receive orders 2-3 business days after shipment.
TO ORDER MORE THAN 3 CANDLES, you'll probably save money by using flat-rate boxes. Check out our flat-rate box shipping here and SAVE! https://www.etsy.com/shop/AJsCountryCottage?section_id=7627409&ref=shopsection_leftnav_3
*FOR BEST RESULTS, burn out of a draft, keep wick trimmed to 1/4 inch, and do not extinguish until a full melt pool is achieved (this typically takes about 3 hours). Please note that pure soy candles burn slower in cold temperatures; you may need to move candle to a warmer location if it is burning too slowly.
If you prefer non-soy (traditional) candles with maximum scent throw, check out this section of our shop: https://www.etsy.com/shop/AJsCountryCottage?section_id=5196873&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2
We've made handcrafted artisan candles since 2003. We have a passion for fragrance and hope you do, too!
Materials: soy wax, cotton wick, jar, fragrance
Feedback: 3065 reviews
Favorited by: 1151 people
Gift message available
BAKING BREAD SOY Candle Fresh Baked Homemade Bread Popular 949945334272